Brevard Schools Foundation fills educational funding and opportunity gaps at all of our 82 public schools for 73,000 students and 5,000 teachers by supporting innovation, engaging communities and changing lives. However, we cannot fulfill our mission without the support of our foundation partners.
We are so thankful for our community and corporate partners who care deeply about the quality of education for Brevard County children. When you see a community partner or corporate partner badge displayed by a local business, group, or individual, please know that they are an integral part of the mission of the Brevard Schools Foundation. Thanks to their support, we are able to provide a variety of services and programs that directly benefit the students and teachers of Brevard Public Schools.
Foundation Programs Supported by Our Partners Include:
- The Supply Zone for Teachers – A resource center that provides free school supplies to teachers for those who need them most in the highest poverty schools
- Take Stock in Children – Provides drop-out prevention, career and college readiness and mentoring for low income, academically promising, at-risk and underserved middle and high school students
- Bright Ideas Classroom Grants- Support for teachers to create innovative classroom projects that boost student achievement
- Scholarships for Graduating Seniors – An opportunity to make higher education more affordable and accessible
- Space Week- A STEM project for nearly 5,500 6th grade students introducing them to science, and space exploration with a full day study trip to Kennedy Space Center
- Back to School Supply Drive- An annual event which BSF partners with local businesses to collect and distribute school supplies to over 1,800 children in need
- ABC Awards – “Applauding Brevard’s Champions” is an annual recognition event for teachers, employees, and volunteers of Brevard Public Schools to honor the work they do with our students each day
If you’d like to learn more about how you can be involved as a partner with Brevard Schools Foundation, please contact Janice Kershaw at (321) 633-1000 ext. 754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org