A Little Time. A Lot of success.
Our selected students sign a pledge of commitment to keep their grades up, stay away from drugs and crime, attend school regularly, meet with their mentor, and focus on achieving high school graduation and being college-ready. If they meet these requirements, they earn a college scholarship.
As a mentor, you’ll be partnering with a non-profit organization that’s behind you all the way. Since 1996 in Brevard County, Take Stock has enabled more than 600 local students to fulfill their dreams of higher education by granting more than $3,500,000 in college scholarships.
- Mentor Application
- Attend Mentor Training (first Tuesday of the month)
- Background Check and Fingerprint Clearance
- One school year commitment
- Receive Mentor-Student Match
- Receive Mentor Toolkit & Resources
- Begin school-based mentoring weekly for 30 minutes