About the 1987 Society “Champions for Children”
We have so much pride in Brevard County Schools. Our School District has won innumerable local, state and national awards for its superb programs and initiatives in pursuit of the highest levels of academic performance. For more than 25 years, contributions from engaged individuals and businesses to the Brevard Schools Foundation have played a profound role in the accomplishments of our students and teachers, as well as in the quality of life we all enjoy because of the sterling reputation of our schools.
In 2012, a new legacy of community pride began with the formation of the 1987 Society – Champions for Children. Leveraging support from enlightened people like you, Brevard Schools Foundation envisions seeing our investment in young minds grow even stronger over the next 25 years. Every dollar given will go to helping our teachers and students achieve their goals and dreams.
The 1987 Society – Champions for Children will recognize cumulative annual giving of $1,000 or more and includes the following levels:
- Benefactor – annual giving of $25,000 or more
- Partner – annual giving of $10,000 or more
- Investor – annual giving of $5,000 or more
- Bronze Member – annual giving of $1,000 or more (couples)
- Copper Member – annual giving of $500 or more (singles)
- Sustainers Club – annual membership over three consecutive years
1987 Society – Champions for Children members will receive the following benefits:
As a member of the 1987 Society, you will receive invitations to exclusive events throughout the year, such as our “State of Education” VIP Breakfast with the Superintendent, VIP Reception at the ABC Awards, a lapel pin to wear to events, and of course, the satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to making the future brighter for our young people and our community.
- Investor and above: Annual breakfast with members of the School Board.
- Partner and above: Special recognition at all Society events and in Society communications, as well as VIP seating at events.
- Benefactors: Each benefactor receives a special medallion to wear at events as well as a photograph with the Superintendent in local media.
- Founders: Recognized from the speakers stand at events.
Imagine the impact you can make…imagine how our young people will benefit from your generous commitment.